§ 1 Scope to entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity (§ 13 BGB).
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following provisions on the contract valid for orders via our internet shop https://www.svayk.com.
(2) In the case of concluding the contract, the contract with
Schlesische Straße 37
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: the consumer makes a binding offer of contract by successfully passes provided for in our online shop ordering procedure.
The order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the button "Order"
3) examination of the information in your shopping cart
4) click on the button "Checkout"
5) Registration on the internet shop for registration and entry of applicant information (email address and password).
6) Repeated testing or correcting the respective input data.
7) Mandatory submission of your order by clicking the "charge order" or "buy"
The consumer can get before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the contained in the Internet browser used by him "back" button after checking its information back to the website where the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or by Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ("Order Confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our online shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions at any time, see also under http://www.svayk.com/shop_content.php?coID=3. Your last orders you can in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders view.
§ 3 Prices, Shipping, Payment, due date
(1) The prices include the legal VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, Skrill.
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so he agrees to the purchase price to be paid immediately after the conclusion.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) If we have not clearly stated in the product description, all items we offer immediate dispatch. Delivery is here latest within 5 working days. The deadline for delivery in case of advance payment on the day after the payment order to the staff responsible for the remittance bank and all other forms of payment on the day begins to run after the conclusion. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday at the place of delivery, it shall expire on the next business day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold proceeds only with the transfer of the goods to the buyer on these are sent by mail.
§ 5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
State of the Terms Mär.2014
Free Conditions created by agb.de